STENNER CHEMICAL FEED PUMP HIGH PRESSURE 26-100 PSI (5 GPD) – 85MHP5
This Classic series model is a single head adjustable output pump, perfect for accurate and repeatable injection of chemicals or liquid additives. The adjustable models’ outputs range from 5 to 100% by utilizing the external dial ring.
- Output adjustment from 5 – 100% in 2.5% increments
- Snap-fit components allow service without tools
- Self-priming up to 25 feet
- Does not lose prime or vapor lock
- Pump tubes accept a variety of chemicals
- Will pump against pressures of up to 100 psi
- Output: Min: 0.3 gpd to Max: 5 gpd at 26 – 100 psi
- Discharge Pressure: 0-25 psi
- Voltage: 120 / 60 Hz.
- Amp Draw: 1.7 amps
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 5.3 x 6.0 in.
- Hose Size: 3/8″ diameter
- Hose Length: 20′
- Hose Color: White
How It Works
Stenner’s adjustable metering pump is built with three detachable components: the motor, feed rate control, and pump head. Outputs are dependent upon three factors: the rpm of the motor gears, the percentage setting on the feed rate control, and the size of the peristaltic pump tube. All Stenner metering pumps have a 3-point roller design in the pump head, which acts as a check valve to prevent back flow, siphoning, overdosing and loss of prime.
The motor shaft rotates at a fixed rpm which drives the adjustable feed rate control to intermittently engage the roller assembly within the pump head. The chemical solution in the pump tube is captured between the rollers as they rotate and compress the tube. As the rollers advance, the squeezed tube section regains its original form and generates a vacuum, creating the self-priming feature that delivers a constant flow unaffected by the outlet pressure.