||Inground suction cleaning robot
||Skimmer or 1.5″ Vacuum Line
||Advanced Twist Lock Long life
||maX-Drive Technology with X-Trax
||Concrete, Tile, Vinyl and Fiberglass
Highly Efficient Suction Pool Cleaning Robot
The Zodiac MX8 is ready to battle your pool’s toughest dirt and debris. The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30% less flow. Its highly efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.
It has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, with a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris. maX-drive technology promotes maximum torque and extreme maneuverability, allowing the MX8 to aggressively clean your pool walls and floors. Its twist locking hose enables quick, secure attachment to the cleaner head and the cleaner includes 39 feet of hose.
- maX-Drive Navigation Advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang ups. Thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool.
- Dual Cyclonic Vacuum Provides maximum suction power and extreme wall climbing ability.
- Cyclonic Suction provides unsurpassed vacuum power, wider cleaning path, and largest debris intake
- Flex-Power Turbine Ultra efficient operation on low-flow without compromising power.
- For use on all pool surfaces
Cleaner does not move or moves slowly
1. Use flow gauge to verify proper flow of 3.
2. Open top hood and check for engine blockage.
3. Check underside of cleaner for blockage around the inlet.
4. Verify that the Direct Control Devices are operational and going through all cycles.
5. Check for air in system. If water in pump basket drops or you see air bubbles in the pump basket, there is air entering the system. Check hose for leaks, check hose connections, tighten all fittings and lid o-ring at the pump.
Cleaner patterns or does not cover entire pool.
1. Use flow gauge to verify a proper flow of 3.
2. Ensure return fittings are directed downward. Add a return diverter if necessary.
3. Ensure hose is not kinked or coiled. Lay the hose in the sun to straighten if necessary.
4. Verify correct hose float positioning.
5. Observe cleaner for more than 5 minutes and ensure that each drive track is periodically reversing direction. If it is not, contact your local dealer or service company for assistance.
6. Confirm proper hose length.
Cleaner gets stuck at stairs.
1. Obeserve cleaner for at least 5 minutes and ensure that each drive track is periodically reversing direction. If it is not, contact your dealer or service center for help.
2. Ensure the swivel on top of the cleaner rotates freely.
3. Use flow gauge to verify flow is set to 3.
4. Confirm proper hose length. Shorten if necessary.
Cleaner won’t climb walls.
1. Using the flow gauge as a guide, increase flow to cleaner.
2. Verify correct hose float positioning.
3. Walls may be covered with algae (especially tile and fiberglass pools). Correct water chemistry and brush walls.
Cleaner riding on its side
1. Verify hose float is positioned approximately 9″ from cleaner.