Book your pool closing to let the experts do the work for you! Our staff have the skills and knowledge to keep your products at their best all year long. Our Service Department provides a wide variety of services to ensure that your family can enjoy our products for years to come. Our dedicated technicians have years of experience in the industry and understand what it takes to get the job done professionally and efficiently.
Our closing services include lowering the water level, adding winterizing chemicals, winterizing equipment, removing fittings and deck equipment, and cover installation.
BEFORE WE ARRIVE
- Vacuum & clean your pool, and remove all debris prior to your closing
- To ensure your pool water is chemically balanced, bring in a water sample 1 wk prior to closing
- We can remove Drop-in steps & sand bags * additional charge
- Salt cell & cartridge filters should be cleaned and stored indoors. We can clean them for you at an additional cost
- We do not winterize solar heating systems if plugs are not accessible for our crew
- A pool put to bed clean in the fall, is a clean pool upon opening in the spring
- Water left over the winter months that is not properly balanced can cause liner fading, wrinkles & staining issues
- We are not responsible for winter covers coming out of track or loose from a water bag